miss the last sell at coral obsessions here another chance

purple30

hello everybody
if you guys remember coral obsessions sale the one if you buy 4 zoas frag for $40,will it's happening again.the way i found out was,I was searching for cheap frags on Craigslist and came a cross the ad for the sale and it's Dont post CL links thank you.......... i going to see if i can go by this week to get some of those nice zoas.

showcasec6

Coral Obsessions has great prices! It was nice going to someone who actually wanted my business!! First time visiting this past week, had great experience.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Can't wait for some income, I wanna go check them out!
I met those guys at RAP and they were pretty cool. I was just curious why someone would turn down business is all.

Great deal on the zoas.

My friend Steve scored a nice t5 lighting system from them at RAP as well for one heck of a deal.

Why the hate Walter... We have some freebies for you too.

For all the others, thanks, we appreciate that you are happy with the coral your getting for the price.

showcasec6

So another shop didn't want your business?
Excellent reading skill.

Yes, I perused another store while in the mood to buy for 20 minutes without being helped. They can be good, but they can be bad. I'd rather go where it's always good.

Coral Obsessions was refreshing.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Excellent reading skill.

Yes, I perused another store while in the mood to buy for 20 minutes without being helped. They can be good, but they can be bad. I'd rather go where it's always good.

Coral Obsessions was refreshing.
Reading does come in handy when on a forum... thanks I guess.

Bioslug

These guys have pretty good deals.

I picked up some of their zoas and a meteor shower frag and he threw in a nice 3 eyed lime green chalice of some sort. It didnt appear to be doing so well in his frag tank, but seems to be coloring up very well in my tank.

They also have really nice acans...

I came across Coral Obsessions about a month ago and I won't buy coral any where else now. Their prices are unbeatable and everything I get from them is healthy and thriving. I'm not an expert at keeping coral and have had a lot of problems with pieces I've bought elsewhere but all the coral I've got from these guys are doing amazing!! And they are so nice too!! If you haven't been by to check out their coral I highly recommend them. You won't shop anywhere else after! :)

Latest posts