Did Aquarium In Motion in Corona move?

Got saltwater there on 12/1 so I was surprised the space was completely empty last night. I have to start visiting more than twice a month I guess :p

Yeah Jason, post the new address when your settled in. I stopped by the other day and sat in my car for a couple minutes staring at the place....WTF? but apparently they are just moving.

Yes guys we are moving to a bigger and better location to serve you all. We moved due to the high cost of doing business at the retail location. We are moving to a industrial setting that will allow us to offer great livestock at better pricing. When the new place is done I will post the address and have grand opening specials going on. Please email us at aquariuminmotion@aol.com and receive great deals through email. To all our regular customers here on the fourm thanks for the support and the ones helping with the move thank you for the long hours that we are putting in at the moment. Lol lol.

2012 will be a great year here at AIM. Make sure to email to become part of all that is to come.

Thanks again guys and gals,
Aquarium In Motion Staff

Jgo

Hey Jason let us know if you guys need anything
We MISS AIM. Can't wait for the BIGGER and BETTER store to open.