Potassium

Is there a test kit for Potassium? I have some of the Warner Marine potassium but do not want to dose if its not necessary.

Thankyou,
Brock

reef_doug

Yes there are two kits available. Fauna Marin and KZ ZEOvit. The FM one is easier to read. Both kits are in the $45+ range.

I signed up for AWT testing instead. They include Potassium in the 14 parameter panel.

Lagger

Should be interesting to see what your existing levels are. Potassiums main advantages are bringing out the blues in the tank.

I would use potassium, but I dose Kent Stronti & Moly which already has potassium in it. Bonus I guess :D

Should be interesting to see what your existing levels are. Potassiums main advantages are bringing out the blues in the tank.

I would use potassium, but I dose Kent Stronti & Moly which already has potassium in it. Bonus I guess :D
I dosed Kent's stroni & moly & according to AWT my stron was ok, moly was high & potassium was low..............

Dosing WM's potassium now..............about 4-6 oz a week.............next AWT test is in 2 weeks

Lagger

I dosed Kent's stroni & moly & according to AWT my stron was ok, moly was high & potassium was low..............

Dosing WM's potassium now..............about 4-6 oz a week.............next AWT test is in 2 weeks

Thanks Steve. LMK how it turns out the next time you test.

Kents = 24mg/oz
Warner = 60,000ppm

Dont know which one is greater? :dontknow:

Latest posts