LFS in Riverside

Hey if anyone really wants to do some bass fishing at lake perris, let me know. I'm always looking for someone to fish with. I use to have a bass boat, but when the economy went into the " TANK " , I finally sold it, thinking I could use the money, instead of looking at it sitting in my driveway. Hopefully when things start to turn around ( sooner then later ) I will try and get another.:yes4:

Not trying to BASH on Mystic Reef cuz i have bought some stuff from them and they can be real nice guys..HOWEVER u have to watch them on pricing...anybody that has shopped there will agree with me...they do this wierd thing where they write EXTREME high prices and whenever a customer walks thru the door they tell u theres a sale and lower the price, but the price is still higher than average...when i was a noob i one time paid $30 for 2 headed frogspawn..most places charge max $10 a head...but the original price was like $50 or something outrageous...so i thought i was getting a good deal..plus one time i paid like $35 for a scopas tang and that was WAYYY too high and i havent been back since..
I agree. It's a cool store, the livestock is healthy, and has a great selection, but sometimes you have to be informed on what you're about to buy or what is offered to you. I like friendly and accommodating stores where you're greeted and offered help when you come in and whatnot, but at times when I was there, I felt the dude was breathing down my neck with "deals" or "hook ups" when I just wanted to chill and look at stuff at my own snail's pace. But that's just me. I'm a little mellower and quiet when I shop for stuff and I like my personal space.

Latest posts