Trfs

Huntington Park, South Central and sometimes River
So after a loooooong day of changing brakes for my entire family I got a chance to go out "Fish-Store-ing". It was about 5:45 and I called up Jason. I don't think the phone actually rang one full time and he picked up(nice!). Got his hours, showered, then smashed to Rancho. When I got there he was busy feeding. He has a clean shop and it is well maintained, no clutter at all. I took a look around with my 2-year-old who was asking questions about EVERYTHING. I got around to the frag tanks and he came over to talk to me. He's super knowledgeable and friendly. He answered a million questions and shared a few thoughts. Cool guy. I really dig those floating acrylic viewers...

Bottom line:
He answered questions and was attentive +1
He hooked up a good price for hermits (yeah I said hermits) +1
He stayed open a little late to talk to me +10
He put up with my 2-year-old having a meltdown in the middle of his shop +100

Good guy and he made a loyal customer out of me. I'm definitely making an effort to be at the bbq to meet everyone and hang out a while.

Oh and I checked out the frags for the contest. The SPS is tight...

pgr11

Supporter
Awesome!!!!!!! Jason works very hard to make his shop nice and give excellent customer service. Glad to hear he has another loyal customer. Seems like there's more and more of us everyday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts