Just stopped by Aquarium in Motion New Store

There is so much more room. The store looks great. The nicest thing is you can pull your car up right to the saltwater holding tanks and fill up your containers. You don't have to carry them in. You also don't have to deal with no parking in front of the store. It is fantastic. You got to check it out. Good Luck Jason

reef girl

Jason and Michelle thank you for the hook up on the three yellow tangs, dragon wrasse, and copperband butterfly!! They are all eating and doing well. I can't wait for the next shipment of livestock!

I loooove the new store. Finally a place big enough for me and my wild kids.

upsreefer

Yeah the store is awesome. Has nice room and a more of a wholesale style. Looking forward to future purchases. Nice move Jason

Thanks guys for the kind words. Yes we are working hard to get full steam again. Stay tuned for the great deals, raffles, and specials that will be offered all the time.

Thanks,
Aquarium In Motion

Hey people an update on Aquarium in Motion (Jason's) store I went by the store today with my 8yr old boy, and he was ( I was to) in heaven, a nice store, and a good selection in frags and dry goods, I got myself some cool rics and a nice acan for a very very good deal, cheaper than other places I have been , sorry I want to be loyal to others but economy and budget this days calls to shop around, so far few places I am happy with .Definitely I will be back here again,Jason was very helpful and knowledgeable. :rock:

Was there last week and received killer deals on a couple of tangs and some snails. Blowout prices on corals as well. I live a half hour away and it was worth the drive, can't wait to go back. Gratzi, Jason

I just stopped by Jasons new store yesterday. He is getting ready to set-up another frag tank. Said it should be done in a couple of weeks. I will be back in a couple of weeks to check it out ! Jason is very knowledgeable and very friendly !

mrjdm1320

tryed to call both the numbers listed but both were disconnected to find this place i really wanted to stop buy maybe next time

zmust

Address:
1325 Pico St, Ste 103.
Corona, CA 92881

Phone:
(951) 371-3474

Opens at 11.00 am
Closed on Sundays

Info from Facebook

This store is awesome! Jason is a great guy, very knowledgeable and always willing to help out. Everytime I go in there I attack him with like 50 questions and he's always very patient with me. One time I was running late, called Jason, and he ended up waiting around a few extra minutes for me! And hooked it up with some turbo snails! Thanks Jason!

Thanks guys for the kind words. We are working hard here setting up the new frag tank, new invert system, and new fish system. Make sure to stop by and see the changes that are happening daily. More great things in the making here. Please post and let us know how we can improve the store or product lines to help make your shopping experience better.

Jason

Latest posts