Tropical Reef Fish Store

thanks jason for the awesome deals once again and the freebie rainbow Recordia. if u havent been to his store yet it is worth the drive. u will not be disappointed. best deals by far and all of his corals and fish are top notch.
thx for makeing the long drive bro.
o you like that free rainbow yuma Recordia.. lol
thx agian.

thanks jason for the awesome deals once again and the freebie rainbow Recordia. if u havent been to his store yet it is worth the drive. u will not be disappointed. best deals by far and all of his corals and fish are top notch.
Dude, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the hook up!!! :a01:

Dude, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the hook up!!! :a01:
lol right
when he was not looking i put a super sick ric in his bag.
i suck at taking pic's but it look's just like the one chad posted up.
I hear Jason's planning to donate some crazy *** pink/orange/green mille he got for my charity. What a stand up guy!! =P
i sold that bad boy today.
i sold 12 sps today but i still have alot left.
I'll drink to that!

And I hope that if any of you stopped by Jason's today you saw all those awesome SPS colonies. I was up till 12am acclimating those babies last night. =D
ya but you got a smoking deal that made it worth it...
i might have to come buy some stuff if there is free recordia involved... haha
ya get yr azz down here lol.
You need to spend a little before a free ric shows up in your cups:happy (2):
lol ya nick came at the coral tank with both gun's blazing.

Yeah, actually, the first time i went into your store I had not planned on buying anything.. I was late to see the Eagle's game and saw this NEW store.. found some crabs i really needed so I grabbed like 10. After RUINING the score and informing they lost, I was quite surprised to see the price at the register was a few bucks lower. (And I don't think it was because you ruined the score, cuz I didn't make a fuss.) Long story short, you hooked me up and didn't even know me, just an overall good person! Props!

distorted

yea the recordia looks just like the first one chad posted up. and i droped a nice bit of cash before i got it free. and now my wife wants to go back cause she feels left out and a get to drop more money. nice when your wife enjoys the hobby u love aswell. and dosent get made when u spend all your money of fish and coral.

My Tank Build
+1 love the store. Beware Jason is one hell of a salesman he should be sellin cars not corals. Hahahaha. Great thing is if he doesn't have an item he can get it with in a day or two. ;)

Hello there , new to the forum, I went to Jason store last month and I got a hell of a deal on a 5 head frogspawn, he had excellent choice and good prizes on his live stock , called him back for a question he answered with great attitude and CS, planning to go back to purchase some more corals. and may be I'll get a "freebe to" LOL :a21: