In desperate need of Canister filter, cleaner shrimp, QT & more...

Please let me know if you have a canister filter you want to sell, what model# it is, and how much you want for it. I am in desperate need!

I am also wanting to buy some cleaner shrimp. Let me know how many you have and prices.

I am looking for an external ballast for retrofit Power compact lighting (or another type if you have a different kind), but I have a canopy I will have to mount the bulbs into so it will have to be a separate ballast retrofit type setup. I have the space in my canopy for maximum 36" bulbs incase that matters) My canopy is already retrofit for the bulbs but I currently only have one side lit because I need another ballast so I can light up the dark side

Quarantine tank, Filter for QT(canister, HOB, etc), TIPS or ADVICE on setting up a QT! etc...

Looking for UV Sterilizer or Ozone.

Varied chemicals, supplements, etc. If you have something you don't need anymore, let me know what you have and what it's for.

Sorry. Maybe I don't understand how things work on here totally. I'm new to forums.
I posted it on the WANT TO BUY page, but I didn't know if locals might have something to sell me, but might not browse that page so I put it on the Riverside forum and the San Bernardino Forum :sorry:

Last edited:
Please let me know if you have a canister filter you want to sell, what model# it is, and how much you want for it. I am in desperate need!

I am also wanting to buy some cleaner shrimp. Let me know how many you have and prices.

I am looking for an external ballast for retrofit Power compact lighting (or another type if you have a different kind), but I have a canopy I will have to mount the bulbs into so it will have to be a separate ballast retrofit type setup. I have the space in my canopy for maximum 36" bulbs incase that matters) My canopy is already retrofit for the bulbs but I currently only have one side lit because I need another ballast so I can light up the dark side

Quarantine tank, Filter for QT(canister, HOB, etc), TIPS or ADVICE on setting up a QT! etc...

Looking for UV Sterilizer or Ozone.

Varied chemicals, supplements, etc. If you have something you don't need anymore, let me know what you have and what it's for.
I have a brand new Nu-Clear model 533 canister filter, which goes for $208 on marine depot. I can sell it for $180. I also have an used Eheim Ecco Pro type 2236, which is $160 new. I can let it go for $80. I also have a few ballasts for retro PC that was in my canopy. I'm flexible on that so pm me to discuss more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I have a brand new Nu-Clear model 533 canister filter, which goes for $208 on marine depot. I can sell it for $180. I also have an used Eheim Ecco Pro type 2236, which is $160 new. I can let it go for $80. I also have a few ballasts for retro PC that was in my canopy. I'm flexible on that so pm me to discuss more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro this post is 3 years old...