Rainbow Pet Shop in Arleta

VO3434

Just got a really nice Powder Brown Tang at Rainbow Pet, they are having a 20% off sale this weekend....got a nice sized fish for $16 plus tax! Very cool people and very nice fish...also have a whole section of coral.

:elefant:

DETANE

GOD is good all the time.
Hood fish prices, yes I said "Hood". Weak sauce coral selection but great prices on supplies and fish. Been open for over 20 years

Nice mom and pops store. Good fish, great prices. Not much on high end coral, no LE, ORA, etc.

yep this weekend adavanced aqua tanks at cost. basically advanced acrylics will have a truck out there, you buy right off the truck. No custom tanks, but if you wanted a spare, or one with "standard dimensions" its a good bet youll find a deal.

and as always, IO salt 200g $30 (tell them you saw the add on craigslist), tropic marin pro reef 200g $75.

Ya man, someone please. No way I drive up and come home empty handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the joint. Ask for Miguel and he will match prices. I bought a heater last week and he matched Marine Depot's price. Encourage them to carry better corals and they'll listen; good dude. Also, they have some incredible shelf rock--huge pieces- for cheap.

Digitalfreq

Premium Member
Supporter
I just called and the guy knew nothing about AA having a truck there. I asked him what manufacturer was the acrylic tanks that were on sale he said Clear for life. So I dunno.

Maybe someone else can call and ask. Maybe I got the only guy who didn't know.

I just called them, AA wont have the truck out this time. I was there last time & got a nice deal. They do that once a year, it was 6 months ago, itll be again in a few months.

The deal is you can order tanks at cost & pickup wed-fri. Brands include clear for life, visio (AA), etc.

Sorry about the confusion, but im sure that reef money in your pocket will get spent one way or another this weekend.

I just called and the guy knew nothing about AA having a truck there. I asked him what manufacturer was the acrylic tanks that were on sale he said Clear for life. So I dunno.

Ya Sorry I texted Jon too at 830am and he was like lol. Rainbow????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice mom and pops store. Good fish, great prices. Not much on high end coral, no LE, ORA, etc.

yep this weekend adavanced aqua tanks at cost. basically advanced acrylics will have a truck out there, you buy right off the truck. No custom tanks, but if you wanted a spare, or one with "standard dimensions" its a good bet youll find a deal.

and as always, IO salt 200g $30 (tell them you saw the add on craigslist), tropic marin pro reef 200g $75.

Advance Aqua Tanks is the manufacturer of Clear For Life Acrylic Tanks as well As Visio Glass Tanks.. Both SOLID product lines manufactured out of Los Angeles.. Lifetime Warranties as well , so no $100 1/8" glass specials :)

John from AA (Advance Acrylics) is a completely separate company, great products, great prices :)