Stopped by Aquariums in Motion today...

Thanks Ev'E for stopping in. Glad to see your happy with your stuff. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for. How is the tilefish doing?

Jason

nice coral piece those look so nice when the open. i use to feed mine...but the died off for some reason i think they were in too much current. who knows.

Thanks Ev'E for stopping in. Glad to see your happy with your stuff. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for. How is the tilefish doing?

Jason
will do Jason! The fish is doing fine... its eating New Life Spectrum pellets now... or starting to. It'll eat a couple and then loose interest.

nice coral piece those look so nice when the open. i use to feed mine...but the died off for some reason i think they were in too much current. who knows.
I've always wanted one and I finally pulled the trigger on one because this one was a really nice piece. I'm feeding it rotifers, artic pods, and spirulina. So far it only opens up at night

My file fish ate everything including about $400 in LPS they LOVE them. The more expensive the lps the quicker that little bast@rd would eat them. He finished off a $200 scoly in two days. He was fat and healthy though. The orange spot are beautiful fish though. Just keep an eye on your coral. :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My file fish ate everything including about $400 in LPS they LOVE them. The more expensive the lps the quicker that little bast@rd would eat them. He finished off a $200 scoly in two days. He was fat and healthy though. The orange spot are beautiful fish though. Just keep an eye on your coral. :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
yeah, I dont know if he's gonna go in the main tank yet. I bought him to see if he would eat aptasia... so far he has only ate the little ones. If I can keep him alive, I was thinking of setting up a seahorse and pipefish tank with him in it.

Latest posts