Aquarium in Motion

buckda

Today I took a trip down to Aquarium in Motion located in Corona. Customer service was outstanding! Jason was very helpful and answered all of my many questions. I picked up 2 awesome new corals! They had a great selection to choose from. The prices were all very reasonable. :nod: I recommend this store, you won't be dissappointed with your visit! :bounce:

Today I took a trip down to Aquarium in Motion located in Corona. Customer service was outstanding! Jason was very helpful and answered all of my many questions. I picked up 2 awesome new corals! They had a great selection to choose from. The prices were all very reasonable. :nod: I recommend this store, you won't be dissappointed with your visit! :bounce:
Thanks Dan for taking the time to stop by. Like I said you can never have to many questions for me to answer. Need to show off those acans that you picked up. See you soon.

Jason

I live in corona, but never considered making AIM my "preferred store" because I was dealing with a few "reseller" and stores in the LA area. After my trip today, I think things may change.. Jason is knowledgeable and friendly. I picked up a REALLY red rose aneomone for 40 bucks? I don't think any other LFS can beat that. Anyway, great experience! Highly recommended!

Thanks Beeny for stopping in. With the move to the warehouse we are able to lower prices for the great deals. We will continue to work hard so we do become your "preferred store". Thanks again the that sick rainbow bta has your name on it LOL LOL

Jason
I live in corona, but never considered making AIM my "preferred store" because I was dealing with a few "reseller" and stores in the LA area. After my trip today, I think things may change.. Jason is knowledgeable and friendly. I picked up a REALLY red rose aneomone for 40 bucks? I don't think any other LFS can beat that. Anyway, great experience! Highly recommended!

Latest posts