OC Tropical

Has anyone been in recently?

I ordered something from Chris but I live in Pasadena and it is too far just to drop in and I haven't been able to get in touch with them.

Thanks.

hes still in business but trying to reach him by phone is impossible. hes also closed randomly during the week (besides tuesdays), kind of frustrating.

Does anyone know an alternate phone number for Chris at OC Tropical? I still can't get in touch with him and really need to. If you can't post it, would you PM me? Thanks.

949.340.3971, is the number to the store... fyi, he announced he is going out of business and will only be there for another couple weeks.

I have the store number. I was hoping to get a cell number or something. I am a bit concerned to hear he is going out of business. He was supposed to deliver a tank to me this past weekend and I never heard back from him...I will keep trying.

When / Where did he make this announcement?

He said he would email me when he is ready to start putting saltwater stuff on sale. For now, its just freshwater

I have the store number. I was hoping to get a cell number or something. I am a bit concerned to hear he is going out of business. He was supposed to deliver a tank to me this past weekend and I never heard back from him...I will keep trying.

When / Where did he make this announcement?
I plan on going there tomorrow or thurs to pick up some sw, pm me your info and I can hand it over to him if you want.

Update: Looking for some help.

If someone goes to OC Tropical, could you PM me and let me know that the store is open. It looks like I am going to have to drive down there to figure out what is happening but I can't waste two hours of driving time to find out the store is closed. At this point, he has my deposit on a LeeMar custom tank that I am pretty sure has not been built. There is noone answering the phone.

Thanks.

600rr

I drove by today and saw their door open. The OPEN sign was not lit up though.

I've been there twice, last time being a month or more ago and I've gotta say, it's a rather sad store.

I finally heard from Chris. He is closing the store and it sounds like moving out of the area. I am not sure what is going on but I was glad he finally returned my call and returned my deposit for my tank.

If you are waiting for a tank to be delivered from him, I would encourage you to do what I did...call Lee Mar directly and see if the order has been placed for the tank. Mine had never been ordered. It gave me specific information to take to Chris to get my money back.

Thanks for those who checked for me and especially to Jeremy.

I finally heard from Chris. He is closing the store and it sounds like moving out of the area. I am not sure what is going on but I was glad he finally returned my call and returned my deposit for my tank.

If you are waiting for a tank to be delivered from him, I would encourage you to do what I did...call Lee Mar directly and see if the order has been placed for the tank. Mine had never been ordered. It gave me specific information to take to Chris to get my money back.

Thanks for those who checked for me and especially to Jeremy.
glad to hear he did the right thing and refunded your money without anymore hassle.

I cant wait to see if there will be a new lfs that takes its place.