Tropical Reef Fish Store

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
trying to get ahold of jason so he can get my sump made. please let me know if you have his IGN on socali. or even AA number. please PM me .

Tropical Reef is diffidently my new fish store to go get amazing fish at great prices!!! Thanks Jason :the20man:
thx for the kind word's
thx for your support it is good ppl like you that help keep lfs going.
how are your new wrasse's doing?

trying to get ahold of jason so he can get my sump made. please let me know if you have his IGN on socali. or even AA number. please PM me .
sorry i did not get your pm till now looks like you got it worked out.
just got home after a 17hr day....

Dropped by today and picked up a new goby we hopefully won't kill and some coral. Great selection. The livestock looked really healthy. The guy working was very helpful and nice!

Yup, I like going to T.R.F.S also. Just picked up some nice corals from Jason. I like going there, cause I always have a lot of questions to ask, and Jason always has the answers..:high5:

Dropped by today and picked up a new goby we hopefully won't kill and some coral. Great selection. The livestock looked really healthy. The guy working was very helpful and nice!
thx's
ya it was nice meeting you 2, all ways love meeting new gun lover's
Yup, I like going to T.R.F.S also. Just picked up some nice corals from Jason. I like going there, cause I always have a lot of questions to ask, and Jason always has the answers..:high5:
thx's

Huntington Park, South Central and sometimes River
Hey don't scare away potential customers!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Everybody knows I'm kidding! Just like I know you're kidding!

Jason is a great guy with decades of experience and tons of knowledge! You would be hard pressed to chat with him and NOT learn something! He's a great guy so I joke around! I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO VISIT HIM! He is the only supporter I know of in the IE(I might be wrong). Jason is a valuable asset for us IE reefers!

pgr11

Supporter
Everybody knows I'm kidding! Just like I know you're kidding!

Jason is a great guy with decades of experience and tons of knowledge! You would be hard pressed to chat with him and NOT learn something! He's a great guy so I joke around! I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO VISIT HIM! He is the only supporter I know of in the IE(I might be wrong). Jason is a valuable asset for us IE reefers!
Could not agree more Al.

he is our biggest ie supporter
John speaks the truth. He does that end in supporting the I eat reefersas And the club. What other southern california shop supports the IEMAS with dry goods in coral at every meeting. THAT'S RIGHT ONLY TROPICAL REEF FISH STORE

Latest posts