Anyone in Aliso Viejo?!

PYA

Hey, if you guys havn't checked out our shop we're in Lake Forest right on Lake Forest Dr.

Mention you're a first timer at our shop and we'll make sure you get a first time customer coupon = )

As for the tank stains, for things that bleach/vinegar won't remove you can try muriatic acid. Just rinse it well after and it's good to go.

whoops, just noticed this was an old post but oh well!

Last edited:

radrog

Premium Member
Supporter
Laguna Hills here....

philyouraqaurium is good..nice people
Oceans has a few things...Dave's a hoot
Sanbar...Eric's the new owner and upgrading the saltwater section like a madman!

Hope that helps..

Laguna Hills here....

philyouraqaurium is good..nice people
Oceans has a few things...Dave's a hoot
Sanbar...Eric's the new owner and upgrading the saltwater section like a madman!

Hope that helps..
+1 on sand bar's saltwater section. They need a bigger area now. It's always too crowded in there

I live in Ladera Ranch~! Starting up my dwarf seahorse and copepod population again. Look for me on the livestock/marketplace thread in a couple months. Fish stores are not impressive on selection or price range around Mission Viejo. To experience a true fish store, travel north to Coral Oasis (2959 Fairview Rd Costa Mesa, CA 92626) or Fish Collection (1158 E Yorba Linda Blvd Placentia, CA 92870). Both will blow your mind on coral selection and price range. I feel like a kid on a treasure hunt when I walk in. I walk out with a $5 coral that would have been sold for $60 in Mission Viejo. Yes, it is a long drive- but if they were the only fish stores in Orange County I would still go. There is way too much eye candy to stop me from drooling over all the tanks.

I live in Ladera Ranch~! Starting up my dwarf seahorse and copepod population again. Look for me on the livestock/marketplace thread in a couple months. Fish stores are not impressive on selection or price range around Mission Viejo. To experience a true fish store, travel north to Coral Oasis (2959 Fairview Rd Costa Mesa, CA 92626) or Fish Collection (1158 E Yorba Linda Blvd Placentia, CA 92870). Both will blow your mind on coral selection and price range. I feel like a kid on a treasure hunt when I walk in. I walk out with a $5 coral that would have been sold for $60 in Mission Viejo. Yes, it is a long drive- but if they were the only fish stores in Orange County I would still go. There is way too much eye candy to stop me from drooling over all the tanks.
we all go to those stores.. but i still support our local shops here even though they're a bit expensive at times.

I just moved to Aliso Viejo from Chicago. I left this hobby about 7 years ago and not sure how this reef hobby has evolved. I am in the process of starting up a 120g FOWLR (48x24x24) then slowly evolve to reef as I have more time and money. If anyone has a 120g RR tank for sale, please PM me. Thanks.

I just moved to Aliso Viejo from Chicago. I left this hobby about 7 years ago and not sure how this reef hobby has evolved. I am in the process of starting up a 120g FOWLR (48x24x24) then slowly evolve to reef as I have more time and money. If anyone has a 120g RR tank for sale, please PM me. Thanks.
Chad at coral gazer was selling an used 125 bow front for dirt cheap last week. Not sure if he has sold it or not. Why don't you give him a call tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Kimha I don't live in your area but am close by in Tustin....

I have some LED's, UV Sterilizers and if interested also have a 150 corner tank for 300 including canopy, stand, tank, 4 chamber sump, ext Iwaki pump and plumbing still intact (all items are used). let me know.

Hey guys I am close by as well in San Juan Capistrano. My name is Dylan and I am pretty new to the saltwater life too. I realize this post is a bit old but if you guys could help me out with some pointers that would be great. I have a 75g with 30g sump and I need live sand and rock. I have some things to trade and on a limited budget. Thank you

I realize that this is an older post but we just moved to lake forest so if you guys are still looking for a store come on by! We're at 24326 muirlands blvd. cross streets are muirlands and ridgeroute! Hope to see you guys

I realize that this is an older post but we just moved to lake forest so if you guys are still looking for a store come on by! We're at 24326 muirlands blvd. cross streets are muirlands and ridgeroute! Hope to see you guys

I am going to come by and check out your shop. What are your hours? I have been looking for a good LFS in my area. Thank you