Where to buy 2 part locally

Anyone know where I can buy 2 part solution locally? I am looking for everything to supplement CA Alk and Mag. Hopefully somewhere in the IE or as "far west" as Ontario.

Thank you,
Brock

Brock,

If you're interested I can have Warner Marine drop ship supplements to you. Let me know.....................they come from Ventura, so they will arrive next day after shipping....

I have some 2-part for calcium and Magflakes (minus epsom salt) you can have. I should be home in a few hours, let me know. Oh my cell doesn't work dropped it in my sump a few days ago, lol. So shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

adam1121

Pet world has lots, including B-ionic, but if you can hit up steve(sps addict) , i'd trust his stuff to work great, just look at his corals lol.

Yes, you are probably right Gabe. But I need a local supply (short time request). I had a brain fart and forgot to purchase earlier. Steve is gonna hook it up :)

Glad you can keep your avatars here Gabe :) :)

Steve just dropped by and dropped off 2 huge bags of dow and mag flakes and some sample packs of DIY goodies.. Thank you very very very much Steve. I owe you!!!!

Brock

For alkalinity baking soda is your best bet. Just bake it in the oven for an hour, dump it in a 1 gallon water container and mix.

For magnesium, Epsom Salt is the way to go!

For calcium, unfortunately we can't make it anymore cuz they started to add a chemical called bromide to their mix. :( so its bulkreefsupply.com for calcium or just your LFS.

You can find the exact MG to add by searching for Randy Homles Farleys articles on reef central.

Steve just dropped by and dropped off 2 huge bags of dow and mag flakes and some sample packs of DIY goodies.. Thank you very very very much Steve. I owe you!!!!

Brock

Dow now includes Bromide into their mix. I wouldn't suggest using it unless it was made prior to 2007. Some still use it to boost their calcium levels in their salt mix (Those using instant ocean, which is 350 calc) but its not suggested for daily 2 part dosing. Just a heads up.