IE-Cfm

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
Thank you all for stopping by the Reefapple booth and saying hello. It was a pleasure to meet you all:) and to put faces to names.

Hope you enjoy your t-shirts. We promise to have more smaller sizes and women cut t’s as well for RAP

IEMAS, we'll try and get you the "Trade Show System" frag tank with graphic wrapped stand in time for RAP, Thanks again for the warm welcome and delicious in-n-out burgers:)

View attachment 12430
Thank you again for donating to our club! I also cannot thank you enough for helping me save my calcium reactor, I put the pH probe in as soon as i got home and there was not a single drop of saltwater leaking from it. Your team did an excellent job tapping/adding the threads I needed!!!!

reefapple

Supporter
Thank you Cy:) anytime buddy. We'll get a set of taps for your clubs tools box this dec. just remind us:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Esau aka E-man

Thank you all for stopping by the Reefapple booth and saying hello. It was a pleasure to meet you all:) and to put faces to names.

Hope you enjoy your t-shirts. We promise to have more smaller sizes and women cut ts as well for RAP

IEMAS, we'll try and get you the "Trade Show System" frag tank with graphic wrapped stand in time for RAP, Thanks again for the warm welcome and delicious in-n-out burgers:)

View attachment 12430
nice to meet you aswell.
thx for the t shrit and you had fat guy size's nice work.

reefapple

Supporter
Thanks Jason,

We made sure to bring plenty of extra shirts for the reefers that require that little extra, 140 shirts we're given out, we hade 10 3x left.

We'll have more shirts at RAP along with women cut t's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Esau aka E-man

Latest posts