User Tag List

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 764

Thread: SPS Addiction

  1. #736
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    West San Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Z's Avenger

  2. Thanks cymaster007 thanked for this post
    Likes F-Dawg liked this post
  3. #737
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️ F-Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Name
    Fernando
    Location
    IE
    Posts
    1,364
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I want to see your Shazam colony I really love it's growth structure.

  4. #738
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    West San Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have never seen an acro with this long of white growth tips. The growth tips almost an inch long or so are actually an ice blue color with a hint of purple/mauve in them. Pretty crazy

    TGC (ReefRaft Asia) Inferno

  5. Likes cymaster007 liked this post
  6. #739
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    West San Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F-Dawg View Post
    I want to see your Shazam colony I really love it's growth structure.
    thank you. This is from a week or two ago, three weeks at the most.

    ReefRaft Canada Shazam


    ReefRaft Canada Shazam --a little closer view

  7. Likes cymaster007, deaclauderdale liked this post
  8. #740
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Name
    Gary
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Polyps look healthy

  9. #741
    Moderator innerspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Name
    Mike
    Location
    RSM
    Posts
    1,853
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watchguy123 View Post
    I have never seen an acro with this long of white growth tips. The growth tips almost an inch long or so are actually an ice blue color with a hint of purple/mauve in them. Pretty crazy

    TGC (ReefRaft Asia) Inferno
    Those growth tips are insane. I am have about 1/4 long growth tips on a few acros right now. Would be sick to see that growing as fast as that looks to be.
    Mike
    Pico² Reef | 50 SPS² | 75g SPS - Down


  10. #742
    IEMAS President 10'-14' cymaster007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Name
    Cylix
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    3,061
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watchguy123 View Post
    Looks pretty happy

    Ive gotta get another frag of this when I come back to CA! Also want to get you some replacements of the frags I sent but didnt ship well
    Over 700 gallons of wonderful saltwater tanks.

  11. #743
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    West San Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cymaster007 View Post
    Ive gotta get another frag of this when I come back to CA! Also want to get you some replacements of the frags I sent but didnt ship well
    I will have one waiting. Pm when you are coming

  12. Thanks cymaster007 thanked for this post
  13. #744
    Reefologist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Name
    John L
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watchguy123 View Post
    thank you. This is from a week or two ago, three weeks at the most.

    ReefRaft Canada Shazam


    ReefRaft Canada Shazam --a little closer view
    Mark what species is the Shazam? Resembles granulosa a bit.

    Reef keeping is life!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dude View Post

    A drug deal went bad in Ciudad Juarez. He caught a slug in the ankle. He went to the doctor El Magico, who is a midget, to take the slug out. El Magico only takes frags in trade. Now John is in deep with the midget and if he doesn't come up with the frags El Magico is gonna put another slug in the other ankle.



    But what do I know...?

  14. #745
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    West San Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deaclauderdale View Post
    Mark what species is the Shazam? Resembles granulosa a bit.

    Reef keeping is life!
    Species identification is way over my pay grade. Just haven't paid enough attention over the years to memorize that info. The tips of this coral are rounded similar to many granulosa, the tips are not all that long or thick. The colony seems to table. I don't understand the specific identifying criteria

  15. #746
    Reefologist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Name
    John L
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watchguy123 View Post
    Species identification is way over my pay grade. Just haven't paid enough attention over the years to memorize that info. The tips of this coral are rounded similar to many granulosa, the tips are not all that long or thick. The colony seems to table. I don't understand the specific identifying criteria
    The growth pattern doesn't really say granulosa it's just those tips, and I too don't quiet get the 'specific identifying criteria.' Either way it's one beautiful piece.

    By the way, all the frags I got from you are doing great.

    Reef keeping is life!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dude View Post

    A drug deal went bad in Ciudad Juarez. He caught a slug in the ankle. He went to the doctor El Magico, who is a midget, to take the slug out. El Magico only takes frags in trade. Now John is in deep with the midget and if he doesn't come up with the frags El Magico is gonna put another slug in the other ankle.



    But what do I know...?

  16. #747
    Premium Member lowbudget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Name
    LowBaller
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    21,738
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    still got the mushroom for you
    Quote Originally Posted by cymaster007 View Post
    Ive gotta get another frag of this when I come back to CA! Also want to get you some replacements of the frags I sent but didnt ship well
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

  17. Thanks cymaster007 thanked for this post
    Likes cymaster007 liked this post
  18. #748
    Premium Member lowbudget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Name
    LowBaller
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    21,738
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks good mark
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

  19. #749
    Moderator innerspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Name
    Mike
    Location
    RSM
    Posts
    1,853
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe a Acropora variabilis
    Mike
    Pico² Reef | 50 SPS² | 75g SPS - Down


  20. #750
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    West San Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A few afternoon pictures. fun taking top down pictures, the colors just are so vibrant from that point of view. Make sure you notice in the lower picture, top right corner, a reflection of my finger--reflection through the top down portal. Not often that you get to see a ghost of a finger.


    Purple Monster



    Blueberry wine

  21. Likes cymaster007 liked this post
 

 
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •