SPS Addiction

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Looks good mark. My RD is still struggling to color up. Awesome piece though.
Thanks Nick. I'm trying to get all my pictures out because in another few months with your phenomenal frags developing into colonies and your new camera, well you know. Actually I am very much looking forward to your pictures of some spectacular coral. Sharing is fun
It's been all the pictures in the forums that have motivated and excited me to try and grow and prosper these corals.

A truly amazing reefer friend ( the true coral whisperer) shared this with me. The wet thumbs blue lightning horrida

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Nice SPS corals :)

Thank you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always amazed at both your collection and your picture taking skills.

Picture taking has become at least as much fun as reefing. Wish I was better, but I am practicing and practicing

Couple sps with potential. Have to see how they turn out

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
This is an absolutely stunning frag that came from Coral Collection. I believe it is called the Strawberry Kiwi prostrata and when I got it they said that Jason Fox had also gotten a frag which is pretty darn wild. I guess that means that like me, Jason has an eye for some pretty and unusual coral. If he needs any help in the future, I would certainly be willing to help him. I mean there is a cost,but heck, gotta pay for my expertise and uncanny ability to pick insane coral.LOL

this is a top down view so you can not really see the main branch which is an inch plus in length. This like many frags decided to spend its energy on encrusting first.
Mark, do you have an updated photo of this? I was never able to find anyone else but you with a frag of this growing.

watchguy123

Featured Reef
New little frag I picked up, not sure how it will develop yet.

I got convinced to pick this up by a friend but I'm always pessimistic about frag potential without seeing the mother. Frags can look so great but mother colony may not be so pretty after all

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Hit the mother lode, got some really nice pieces before reefapoolaza, yes I poached all that I could prior to the show. Not the best photographs that Ive taken but you can get an idea of what they look like. I'll take some top down later when I can.

Reef Raft Lady in pink

Reef raft Canada Shazam

Got a bunch more but they are mostly sitting on my frag rack, just been too busy at work but hopefully by the end of next week, they all we be placed and maybe even photographed.