Bayer Insecticide as a coral dip

I dipped my acros in this. Looks like stuff they use in the lethal injection. But the acros don't look stressed and my green mille still has crazy polyp extension even after 10ml of the stuff.

Do you guys think a revive or lugol's dip for good measure be ok after this?

A lot of you guys said different bottle have different concentration. If I buy the same picture bottle what is the chance of it having a different concentration?

watchguy123

Featured Reef
A lot of you guys said different bottle have different concentration. If I buy the same picture bottle what is the chance of it having a different concentration?
Sorry about confusion, this comes in different versions and those different versions are labeled differently. If you buy a bottle with the label as photographed then it will be identical. In other words, Bayer makes many insecticides with different ingredients and concentrations so just look for the same label in my photo.

wickedfish

Bump this should be a sticky at the top of the page. Seems people ask about this thread every day all day.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Bump this up. Always looking for the recipe. You think I'd write it down

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to save this as well. I had to look it up last time I was at Home Depot so I knew which Bayer to buy.

BTW, Your battery is almost dead not sure if you could see that..... (pun intended, lol j/k?)

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Hells bells millie from AGE. Probably one of the coolest millie's I've seen in a while

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III