Hi!

adam1121

Hi, :hello:
My name is Adam and i was reffered to this forum by my friend Steve. I am a member of IEMAS and do alot of trading/buying with local people. I find my best stuff that way.

I have a 20L mixed reef with lots of Rics, Zoas and some SPS. The tank has a 250W MH with an XM 20K bulb and I have a protien skimmer that i have taken off for a while but will go back on as soon as i start back on sps. I have a 10G frag tank in phelan which is pretty much just being used for live rock right now as i haven't been up there for a couple weeks.

I will be upgrading my tank soon as i feel this one is WAY too small now. I Live in Mentone(by yucaipa and redlands) but i am up in the High desert in Phelan a couple times a week with my parents. So yeah, if you ever wanna trade or check out my tank or something just let me know, Thanks for reading.

Adam

adam1121

Yeah it is...alot more laid back haha. Like i always see peoples threads deleted for pointless reasons....ahhhh oh well....at least we have this place now :proud:

And thank you!

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey Adam welcome!!! Make your self comfy..it should be a long smooth ride hereGoldfish

welcome adam, i see where you are now, not sure i'll be able to make the drive for the blue zoa's any time soon but maybe a later date can set up a trade or buy.

adam1121

Thank you all! I think i will be staying haha....its quite comfy here hahaha.

And nahtanoj yeah we could do that. Just let me know when your ready. ill let you know when i head that way also and can probably meet you

Latest posts