*Lots of Pix* Month Long Scuba Diving Trip Bali/Sipadan/Fiji/Great Barrier Reef

scott v

+1 on Malaysia. My wife and I have dove many places in the South Pacific and Malaysia was one of our favorites. Only bad part if a full 24 hours of travel.
We went a few years back and stayed at the Kapali Water Resort. It was also truly amazing. The resort was built in the middle of the ocean with no land attached. Three boat dives a day and all the shore diving you could want. We dove the platform where you stayed and if I remember right that is where we found the pigmy seahores. Thanks for sharing brings back great memories.

Hi foboiax! We got certified at Eco dive center too! We r planning on going to Bali- what dive spots and part of the island do u recommend staying? We looked at sipidan too but are hesitant due to no guarantee of diving sipidan. What did u do for transportation between Bali and sipidan? Any additional info u could give us would be great- we r looking to go at the end of April.

WOW! WOW! & WOW! Very nice, looks like you had a great time. This is my dream vacation! Thanks for sharing and nice pics, I dont know about the sharks though!

Wow, awesome pics and thanks for sharing. Great Barrier Reef has always been one of my dream destination to go and dive. Hopefully, one of these days I will conquered one of our seven wonders of the world.

Latest posts