What kind of music do you like?

adam1121

I've never really listed to machine head but i do know that a couple band members from Vio-lence (late 80's thrash band) formed it. I am a big music guy....i learn as much as possible about different types and styles and bands. Im a music nerd pretty much:fisheye:

crex111

wow! i practically have every dream theatre and symphony x cd available.
nice to see people into the same things i am into . romeo is amazing , but then again aamzing guitarist are a dime a dozen these days. malmsteen, gilbert, maccalpine, holdsworth, greg howe, vinnie moore, blah , blah blah blah blah!

adam1121

Iced earth is great also. The singer tim owens sang with judas priest for a while. Into Eternity is another really good band. ANd yeah, its not too hard to find great guitarists now adays. Vai and gilbert are some of my favs though. And eric johnson.

Old school hip hop is great. The stuff they've been pushing out these past couple years have totally turned me off rap.
Yeah can't even listen to it because it sounds so stupid.. They just put something together and add some beats to it.. I like the underground hip hop as well..

wow! i practically have every dream theatre and symphony x cd available.
nice to see people into the same things i am into . romeo is amazing , but then again aamzing guitarist are a dime a dozen these days. malmsteen, gilbert, maccalpine, holdsworth, greg howe, vinnie moore, blah , blah blah blah blah!
I have all of their albums too. I have all of their DVD's and I have John Petrucci's signature guitar. To bad I can't play worth jack.:thrasher:

Latest posts