Hello To ALL!

Hello to ALL! I'm new to this forum, but not new to the hobby. I've started 2 yrs ago and learned much of the hobby since the beginning. All of my tank have been mix reef. When I first started in this fantastic hobby, my first tank was a 40G Breeder non RR, upgraded to a 75G RR, 90G RR and also had a 24G Aquapod which I had modded. Currently, I am about to setup a 140G Oceanic, that will be close-loop project.

This 140G Oceanic will be setup in appx 2-3 weeks, because my wife wants the floors to be done first....LOL Just pulled the carpeting out and waiting to get wood floors installed in the next few days.

Here is a list of the 140G Oceanic hardware will consist of as followed:
140G Oceanic complete with stand and canopy. The tank will be drilled with 5 holes for the close-loop.
Oydessa 2x250W HQI, 4x65W CF, and 6xBluemoon LED fixture, the bulbs replaced with 14K Phoenix and the ballast replaced with Blueline E-Ballast 250w Dual.
50G Custom Sump built by a fellow reefer, designed with 2 heater holders and one probe holder. Has 2 holders for 1 Phosband Reactor and 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 filter sock holders and refugium area.
ATI BM 200 Skimmer
Reeflo Dart for the close-loop connecting to a OM 4-way
Reeflo Snapper for the return and will be T off to run the 2 reactors and the calcium reactor.
MRC CR2 Dual Chamber Calicum Reactor
AC Jr controller
Tunze Osmolator 5017

I will update you guys in another there on the process of the tank setup.

Latest posts