What to feed White Sleeper Goby?

I have 2 White Sleeper Goby that does a great job of cleaning the sand. Problem is I think they are running out of food to eat and start to look unhealthy. I have flakes & mini-pellets. Seems like the pellets are the only one that has a chance to make it to the bottom of the tank before others pick it off. And also only one of the two actually will eat the pellets.

Also, they seem to have developed some type of illness or injuries. I'll post pictures tonight but its like the head/mouth area has internal bleeding.

Any help is greatly appriciated cause for some reason, like these two the most.

Bump. The little guy looks worst now. Looks like its starving. Tummy is caved in and can see rib cage clearly. Since they stay on the sand bed, its hard to feed them. Even with pumps off, hard to target feed. I just try to dump a little more so that some will land on the sand so hopefully they have a chance at it.

But the smaller one doesn't seem to eat pellets.

they will eat mysis shrimp no problem and if you have to target feed them - I also feed my sun polyps and they rob the mysis right out of there mouths. Try mysis

they will eat mysis shrimp no problem and if you have to target feed them - I also feed my sun polyps and they rob the mysis right out of there mouths. Try mysis

Thanks, I'll give it a try. How would you suggest I target feed? They always run and hide so its hard to put anything near them. Its a 180g so there is plenty of places to hide.

Latest posts