New to this

image.jpg Hello Everyone!
I'm new to the saltwater fishtank hobby and this forum. I've got a 100 gallon reef tank that I'm working on and currently its got some softies, zoos, LPS and one awesome nem. I've had this tank up for 6 months and have it stocked with peaceful fish (blue palette tang, melanarus wrasse, midas blenny, tiny flame hawk, juvenile imperator angel, soon to be a black ice and blacker ice clown pair too). Looking forward to interacting with the forum here and open to opinions on things. The rock structure on the left hand side of the pic is not in its final placement but the fish in my tank seem to love the way it is right now. Let me know what you guys think!

thanks and enjoy!
photo.jpg photo1.jpg photo3.jpg photo4.jpg image.jpg
Sorry for the sideways photos. I'll post more shots down the road.

bmc310

Welcome!!!!! You came to right place. Nice tank by the way ..

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, and nice tank. What equipment are you running? I wish I had a rimless tank, yours looks great

pgr11

Supporter
Welcome. Nice tank and thanks for posting pics. Careful with that angel, it may start munching on coral.

I have a sicce syncra 4.0 pump, two koralia 850 pumps, a Cadlights 1150 Protein skimmer, aquatic life light with 4 ATI bulbs (1actinic, 2 blue plus, 1 coral plus), and a eheim 250 watt heater.

Yeah so far so good with the angel. He seems to only have an appetite for my spectrum pellets. Hopefully he stays like that through adolescence...

Wow that right side Rockscape is amazing. Nice tank but that neme is straight just beautiful and mesmerizing. I get lost just looking at it.

Latest posts