hi :)

Xycron

Hey guys,

My name is kyle, i'm 16, I live in laguna hills, orange county, CA.

I'm into fish and computers,I own my own small computer forum. I currently only have one fish tank. a 55gallon uniqaruim that i recently set up. It's all cycled and ready to go, I want to start adding some corals and stuff. Right now I just have a clown fish in there and looks like some small feather dusters started to grow.

I found this site on craigslist.com when someone psoted some corals for sale and linked to this site.

If anyone has any cheaper corals for sale close by let me know. I currently have 2 36 inch florecent bulbs, and 1 24inch 55W PC light. One of my 36inch is burnt out right now. I want to replace it all with two 96W 36inch PC lights soon in a couple weeks.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
I found this site on craigslist.com when someone psoted some corals for sale and linked to this site.
welcome Kyle..sorry about the rough start..but no forums is perfect right? And props to whoever posted it on craiglists:top:

Xycron

no problem :) it might not have been on the forums end anyways, on the server my site is on was upgraded a week or so ago, along with cpanal, and along with that my spambox spam trapper stopped working and they are trying to fix it right now so it might be something with that, it might have been turned on to test & been stopped.

and btw it was steveoh who posted on CL i think.

Xycron

yes, defiantly looking for some corals :]

i have 4 glass used tanks up for sale in the equipment section if anyone is looking for a new one.