RKL problem

Hoping that someone here has a remedy for this issue.....

I have an RKL with 2 PC4 units. I have set it up so that the three power heads, 1 Tunze, and 2 Koralias are supposed to turn off on system standby for a period of 8 minutes so that during feedings the food is not blown around. However the 2 Koralias do not turn off all the time. When it is put on standby, the tunze turns off without fail. The Koralias sometimes turn off, or sometimes only one turns off, or most of the time both do not turn off.
Whats stranges is that if I unplug the Koralias and plug them back in they will remain off until the 8 minutes have passed and they will turn back on.
Any ideas whats going on?

OK did you set the outlets for the koralias as a wavemaker or just an on/off setting? Also try different outlets to see if you can mimic the problem. I have my koralias set to wave maker A for one set and wave maker B for the other and when asked if on/off in standby I selected off. Then in the main menu under settings I have my standby for 10 minutes.

I have them on the on/off setting. I will try putting them under the wavemaker setting. I just find it strange the the tunze will power off but the Koralias are finicky.

hbtl_ofndr

Which ports are the evos plugged into? Low power devices are known to do this sometimes on channel 2&3.

hbtl_ofndr

So, here is a couple comments:

1. If you have lights or something more high powered on 1 or 4, move it to 2 or three.
2. Unless you are running wavemaker stuff (which sucks with evos) why not run all your evos off one port? Right now you are just tying up ports that you could use for other things...

Thanks! Put the Koralias on port #1 and it goes into standby mode perfectly.
Won't really matter once I install the Jebo WP40 as all the powerheads will be going bye-bye