Puretek or BRS Ro/DI which is better?

I have two ro units and of course I only need one. I currently am using the Puretek 100 gallon per day unit with a buster pump which I have not had any problems with and always get great ratios. Well now I have come across a brand new BRS 150 gpd with dual 75gpd di's but no buster or flush kit. My question is which is better? I will have to get a booster pump for the BRS unit and with it only being 50 gpd more is it worth keeping? Any input would be appreciated. I am not as concerned with quantity as I am quality.
Thanks in adcance

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

How often will the extra 50gal/day mean life or death? Is the extra 50gallons really worth having to buy a new booster pump? If your puretek is doing the job now I would just keep it. JM2C
That's true...looks like another fs thread coming. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Turtlespd

If I were u I would prolly just add a booster pump to the brs because 75gpd membrans are the best and the most efficient. Everything else can be added on, I'm surprised the brs doesn't have a flush kit. They are easy to make anyways.

If u don't want to spend money strip the puretek of its booster pump and u will be set. Selling one or the other will offset the cost a bit. In the long run the brs will remove more toxins and save u more money in water bill along with less use of DI.