APEX Lite PH Probe Question

Why not? Make sure it is the same connector. If not Labs Equipment stores will most likely have a connector. Is it the circle kind or phone looking thing. I have a full apex

Originally from Hell Monte. Whoop Whoop Arroyo !!!

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I think any ph probe would be fine as long as the connector is the same.

I'm still not sold on this... I see people saying they use the BRS pH prob but not on the "APEX JR" specifically. I saw one guy say he uses them on his apex aqua controller, that is the older model right? One guy on Bulkreef said it didn't work on the Jr and he tried two.

Last edited:
I'm still not sold on this... I see people saying they use the BRS pH prob but not on the "APEX JR" specifically. I saw one guy say he uses them on his apex aqua controller, that is the older model right? One guy on Bulkreef said it didn't work on the Jr and he tried two.
You can use any ph probe ud like as long as it has the bnc connector your good to go. Shoot back when tom owned socaltrop he was selling the apex with the same ph probe that brs sells. Now sure is there a diff in quality sure but at 20 bucks a pop who cares if you have to replace every 5-6 months.

Thanks!

You can use any ph probe ud like as long as it has the bnc connector your good to go. Shoot back when tom owned socaltrop he was selling the apex with the same ph probe that brs sells. Now sure is there a diff in quality sure but at 20 bucks a pop who cares if you have to replace every 5-6 months.

Latest posts