Word Wide Reef on Tustin...anyone get the email?

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I just got an email that says World Wide Reef is having a grand opening this weekend. Anyone know who's shop this is? I'm wondering how they even got my email addy. Anyone have details on this shop?

Digitalfreq

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny, I looked it up and it's Ali's old place. Not sure who the new owners are. I'm guessing Mr. Bean. Haha

with a little more digging its this guy. Anyone heard of him?

http://m.lecollins.com/

Last edited:

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Good investigative work guys. I wonder if Ali knows who this is.

Ali is a good guy and so i retract my prior speculation. Bean is a jerk for making me feel bad.

Ali is open and doubt would do that.

World wide reef? No originality anymore with these names.

Tony mine would be Shire Aquariums... Or maybe Clowning Around but that's a bit corny and proly taken.

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
I dunno, i can go check it out this Saturday and take pics like i usually do for everyone if there is anything worth seeing.

I just got an email that says World Wide Reef is having a grand opening this weekend. Anyone know who's shop this is? I'm wondering how they even got my email addy. Anyone have details on this shop?
Post up the email... I wanna know details.

If its Ali's old place then its a few blocks away from me, and I'll go check it out this weekend

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i got it
sorry for the wack cut and paste

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being interested in what's happening at Worldwide Reef this month.

We have lots of exciting news to share!!!

Rare Corals

At Worldwide Reef we strive to bring you the rarest and most unique corals out there. Featured first below is a "Walking Dendro" hardly ever seen in the aquarium hobby--- readily available at our store for a reasonable price!

**All photos are of fish/coral from the store. Under LED lighting and taken with either an iPhone 5 or iPad camera unedited.

Grand Opening! 3/30

We are having our grand opening THIS SATURDAY--- March 30,3013! Come see our extensive line of beautiful saltwater fish, corals, and inverts. We also have an extensive assortment of dry goods!

We will be giving out gift certificates, free product samples, and be fully stocked for our grand opening! Please feel free to stop by and shop around or simply bring in your hobby related questions.

Monday-Saturday: 12pm-8pm

Sunday: 12pm-4pm

Closed Easter Sunday.

Thanks!

-The Worldwide Reef Team!

This email was sent to /email] by Worldwide Reef (support@lecollins.com). To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. Click here to remove yourself from this mailing list.

Le & Collins LLC | 1842 N. Tustin St. | Orange | CA | 92865

I was looking at the Facebook.. And I think the owner is the kid that used to work at Jeff's exotic corals that's on Tustin also.

I tried calling last night and got nothing... I might try and swing by there today when they open(if they open) its a few blocks from my house anyway

I just went by cause it was on the way home from the Honda center and... Yeah... Today must be a soft opening...
I took a couple pix thru the windows and it is Ali's old store

I'm still gonna go by @12

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
Richard and I stopped in today also to check it out. They dont have too much stocked yet. The owner Zach was super cool though so we will stop in again when hes got sps and everything stabilized.

Looks like it has potential but isnt 100% yet

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2