Radion hanging hlep

Hi guys,

I am receiving my Radion today, how do you guys hand yours? Do we need to buy their hanging kit or we can get something from homedepot to hang it?

I decided to mount mine to the ceiling using the Ecotech mounting kits and 1 inch 3 sided square aluminum railing from home depot. The 1 inch square railing is mounted to the ceiling with three drywall butterfly/toggle bolts, then the cables/mounting kit from Ecotech is mounted to the 1 inch railing.

I decided to mount mine to the ceiling using the Ecotech mounting kits and 1 inch 3 sided square aluminum railing from home depot. The 1 inch square railing is mounted to the ceiling with three drywall butterfly/toggle bolts, then the cables/mounting kit from Ecotech is mounted to the 1 inch railing.
is the ecotech mounting kit a must? are there any other alternatives?

is the ecotech mounting kit a must? are there any other alternatives?
Yes, there are other options, but none look as clean in my opinion. At Home Depot, they do sell the right cable, and other misc hardware... the one thing I didn't see was a clean way to mount the cable to the lights. So at that point I figured, what the hell, might as well give Ecotech more money.

I landed up using a swing arm shower curtain holder that looks awesome, the ceiling above the tank was like 18' so the hanging kit was going to be too hard to hang plus power cords.

Latest posts