Jebo wp40 ?

Racnakd

Hey everyone. I got into a pretty big debate with someone on another forum about these wp40s and I wanted to share something and wondered if you've heard about this. This is quoted from our discussion

"I agree, for what they are they are vortechs are overpriced IMO as well... but they are still better and IMO safer (and more tested, tried and true) then any other option. But stray voltage is not the only issue to be concerned about. Cheap poorly made magnets are a HUGE problem. Also, I believe I have read multiple times about jebo pumps having oil in them, while it was "sealed" if/when the seal becomes damaged thats a huge problem. Trust me I used to think exactly like you are about the pumps, but despite my current issues with them, I don't think I would go back to my old set up either. "

I wanted to see and ask you all if this has any validity. He couldn't come up with a site where he got his info so I wanted to ask.

I am personally looking at getting one for my set up but want to get all the facts before I jump on it.
Thanks for the help.