Apex programming help

OK so I might be having a blonde moment here but...

I want to put a safeguard on my return pump outlet (following a level switch failure).

Currently if the switch is closed it turns the return pump off until the level in the tank drops back to normal - usually only operates if I am topping off etc.

This switch failed the other morning and filled up the sump to the brim (I know!), so I want to put another level switch on the sump which will turn the return pump back on overriding the tank switch for 1 minute

So...

Can I have:

If Switch1 closed then OFF
If Switch1 closed AND Switch 2 Closed then ON 001

Can't seem to find if I can use the 'AND' command.

W.

OK so I might be having a blonde moment here but...

I want to put a safeguard on my return pump outlet (following a level switch failure).

Currently if the switch is closed it turns the return pump off until the level in the tank drops back to normal - usually only operates if I am topping off etc.

This switch failed the other morning and filled up the sump to the brim (I know!), so I want to put another level switch on the sump which will turn the return pump back on overriding the tank switch for 1 minute

So...

Can I have:

If Switch1 closed AND Switch 2 Closed then ON 001

Can't seem to find if I can use the 'AND' command.

W.
Take it with a grain of salt, but I think you just make another If Then statement for it.

I'm thinking Confuse is right, BTW. Check out page 39:
http://www.neptunesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Comprehensive-Reference-Manual.pdf

that link above said:
With the Apex, statements are evaluated by outlet (called “timers” in other Neptune controllers), first statement
to last statement. This is done once per second for any outlet that is not set to Manual ON or Manual OFF. As
statements are processed the controller is updating an internal register for that outlet. The register can change
from ON to OFF for every command but whatever the outlet register’s state is after all program statements are
evaluated, that is what the Apex sets the outlet physically to. So the order of conditional statements is important.

OK thanks, now I am even more confused I think!

So if I have:

If Switch2 closed then ON 001

..it will run for 1 minute all the time switch 2 is closed (the sump high switch), no matter what switch 1 does, and turn off after one minute unless switch 2 is still closed. And switch 1 will function as before turning the pump off all the time it is closed and back on when open?

Currently fallback is OFF - I am thinking that should be ON?

W.