Panorama Pro LED advice

DasPig36

I bought a clam on the last day of he expo and the vendor that I bought it from said that I could keep this clam under the biocubes stock lighting. I had a bad feeling about it and I bought it anyway. I'm setting up a new tank with Panorama LEDs on Monday. Would these lights be enough to support this maxima? If those lights won't be strong enough which lights would be?

I have two 36in strips of the panorama marine led on my 75 gallon tank and I had a clam for about 3 months before trading it but it was doing great. I had it on the top part of the tank.

DasPig36

I only have nano tanks but my calcium is 450-400 I have read that ppl have seen growth with theirs as low as 280. I will only have one 12" strip right now but I will be putting in a second one really soon. I believe the tank is 18" x 17.5" x 17" so it is around 22ish gallons

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Is it a crocea, maxima, or derasa? I think Croceas need the most light and are the finickiest about it. You're prob going to need another panorama to get good coverage for that nice cube. I kept a crocea under a panorama which is weaker than the pro but I supplemented with additional LEDs in a BC14 no problem.

DasPig36

It is a maxima or at least thats wat the vendor told me but then again he also told me pc lighting will be fine. I might have to get one from u Kyle. Ya I want to be able to keep the Corceas as well. The original plan was to keep the maxima in my original tank and get 2 corceas for the new tank. But I will have better lighting before I do that.

Latest posts