Question for you kalk users

Ok, so kalkwasser enhances protein skimmer performance by way of saponification, right? In what way does this affect it in terms of water level in the skimmer? Is it more bubbles at a lower water level? Or does it simply attract more proteins via increased ion exchange?

What i mean to say is, does it change the effective water level for the skimmer, since its operating a bit differently?

I doubt a normal amount of kalk diluted in tank water (not overdosing) will affect your water level. But if you want to play with it and see the effects drip some inside the skimmer and post the video? I myself is interested on how much more bubbles it produces with a few ml of concentrated kalk. LOL

I have my Kalk connected with my RO water my skimmer is still at the same water level the recommended one for my tank I dont really see the kalk affecting my skimmer not sure been running kalk for 3 yrs know just add another reactor to my 125 and will add one to my frag tank I love dosing kalk I tried to part just doesnt work for me