Water Blaster for close loop

Spinner

Supporter
Hello,
I am needing to make a pump change with my close loop pumps and i am looking to use Water Blaster 16000s. Is anyone using Water Blasters inline vs insump install? What are your thoughts? Any pictures would be great:)

Thank You,

sonnus

Premium Sponsor
Premium sponsor
We use the water blaster 10000 on a closed loop without any issues. The pump is slightly warm to the touch and we've had no issues for over a year.

We also have the 16000 on a return pump. The 16000 pump is louder than the 12500. It's not terribly noisy but it is noticeable. I think a Reeflo Dart might be a better option for less noise.

Spinner

Supporter
Did the laguna not work for you?
No Laguna is good its my four Blow Hole 2700's seems they are having a few that have problems when run on low setting. And since thats what i had plan to run them on at night i asked if i could return them unused. They really do have great customer service:)

Spinner

Supporter
We use the water blaster 10000 on a closed loop without any issues. The pump is slightly warm to the touch and we've had no issues for over a year.

We also have the 16000 on a return pump. The 16000 pump is louder than the 12500. It's not terribly noisy but it is noticeable. I think a Reeflo Dart might be a better option for less noise.
Its looking like you may be right......funny thing is i had two new Darts with Baldor motors and sold them to go with the Blow Holes. Now looks like i am going back....Love this Hobby:)

Spinner

Supporter
Just buy those new Hagen made pumps. (Laguna type pump) They come with stands and legit fittings. Cheap, efficient,silent...

Boom
What are you talking about? I can't find anything on line except Hagen Laguna Pumps?
I need pumps i can run inline with high gph would use the big Lagunas in a heart beat but they don't have working fittings for inline above the 1500?
Do you know who sells them? Do they have the same motor block as Maxflows do you know?
Thanks for the help with this about ready to say the hell with close loop, pull all the plumbing patch bulkhead holes and get two small Hydro Wizards:(

They were at MAX. I'm hoping someone can chime in on this. Same motor as Laguna if I'm not mistaken, it's made by Hagen. It just has a stand and bitchen fittings. Wish I could help more. They have been in Europe for awhile

By the way I have the 2400 laguna and the fitting fits on it.