Need a Friendly Reefer to help me with my AI Vegas!

zoechance

Hi Everyone
OK I have an MD degree but it aint cuttin' it vs the AI Vegas Controller and lights.....LOL.... I feel stupid...
Anyone nearby who knows how to use the Controller (and thus my lights) willing to come over and help me out? I would be willing to pay for your time.... I live in the pasadena/highland park area.

I have a reg AI w the new controller. I can help u w programming. It is easy. Pm if u need help

Hi Everyone
OK I have an MD degree but it aint cuttin' it vs the AI Vegas Controller and lights.....LOL.... I feel stupid...
Anyone nearby who knows how to use the Controller (and thus my lights) willing to come over and help me out? I would be willing to pay for your time.... I live in the pasadena/highland park area.
If you are having a problem connecting the controller to the light. Sometimes you have a defected controller too. Pm me and I can help you with it. Last time I spent an hour in the phone with AI and it turn out I have a defected controller. They sent me a new controller and I connected on the first try. Pm me for the phone number so I can help you.

zoechance

thanks I got the lights on! just have some questions about dimming the light intensity? and what channel i should have chosen? and the blinking for light location was weird not sure I did it right....

Latest posts