WP-40 broken

I think I might be the first one from the group buy.
I came home tonight and notice that the light on the controller wasn't on and the pump wasn't on either. I tried putting it on a different outlet and didn't work either. I wonder if its he controller, the ac adapter or the pump.

Any ideas?

Have you tried removing it from the controller and plugging it directly to the power outlet?

benjaminS

were you using an adapter to power down the wp40? Mine gave out but then again I spent like 5 dollars on that thing

I was using a LED dimmer but I already removed it and that's not it. So I think it's going to be the cord (I hope since that's cheaper to replace)

My wp40 stopped working too and I was using the variable power supply. I switched out the variable power supply as I had an extra one, then I switched out the power supply and still nothing. I finally took out the light sensor and it started working. I had an extra light sensor and when I put the new one in it continued to work.
So for me, my light sensor had failed.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you have a voltmeter handy? I'd test voltage on the output of the power supply to see if its feeding voltage and work your way towards the power chord. Considering the price and what you get for the wp 40, they tend to skimp on the power supplies and go for the cheapest maker with overrated amp ratings.

Latest posts