Sump light question

Nevermind, I looked them up. They won't work because of the fixture. It lights from the sides of the bulb, not the tip. So it would have to be shaped like the Coaralife one.

I use one of those par 38 screw in flood lights with a simple clamp on fixture from home depot...
Here is what it looks like...

The growth of my cheato is insane!!!!!!! I went from a baseball chunk of cheato to a full fuge(free cheato thread coming soon) in a little over a month!!

Really worth it....

And PS... I have an extra one brand new In the box for sale :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I would remove the reflector on the clamp light, most led bulbs use the surrounding area to help them stay cooler. Its also doesn't serve much of a purpose with led bulbs, since they point light straight down

I would remove the reflector on the clamp light, most led bulbs use the surrounding area to help them stay cooler. Its also doesn't serve much of a purpose with led bulbs, since they point light straight down
+1 i ditched the reflector on mine, it decreases the effect of the heatsink.

pgr11

Supporter
You know never thought of that. I'm gonna remove mine tomorrow