T5 lighting schedule/photoperiod?

My power went off in the storm here today and I need to reprogram the timers for my t5's... I can't remember how they were set, only kind of. But really don't know when my main lights went on and off... plus I've been wanting to shorten my photoperiod anyway. So how long should I run the 2 bulbs and how long for the other 4?
Thanks for your help!

I have a 6 bulb T5

I have 2 actinics/blue+ come on at 11:11am and they stay on till 9:55pm

Then I have 3 more actinics/blue+ and 1 coral plus come on at 12:12pm and go off at 9:21pm

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gr1mm

1/2-1 hour actinics to start then have all lights come on and last 1/2 to an hour have actinics just like Al suggested. You just havd to decide on viewing time.

My power went off in the storm here today and I need to reprogram the timers for my t5's... I can't remember how they were set, only kind of. But really don't know when my main lights went on and off... plus I've been wanting to shorten my photoperiod anyway. So how long should I run the 2 bulbs and how long for the other 4?
Thanks for your help!
$500 says I can go back and search old post history and find at least six threads where you have stated your exact photo periods!

Really? OK.

Pick the 8 hours you would like to view your tank the most. Then for the first and last hour ON, run actinics. For the middle six hours run everything else.

C'mon Lindsey. You're better than that...lol
Apparently I'm not! I say there's always room for improvement...
Only 8 hrs of viewing time? Really? I've been running my lights for around 12-13hrs for quite some time.

I can't pick the 8hrs that I want to view my tank the most because I'm home during the day and I wanna view it whenever I want! It's hard narrowing it down to 12-13hrs!!!
I have a 6 bulb T5

I have 2 actinics/blue+ come on at 11:11am and they stay on till 9:55pm

Then I have 3 more actinics/blue+ and 1 coral plus come on at 12:12pm and go off at 9:21pm

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
1/2-1 hour actinics to start then have all lights come on and last 1/2 to an hour have actinics just like Al suggested. You just havd to decide on viewing time.
Thank you guys for your actual answers.
$500 says I can go back and search old post history and find at least six threads where you have stated your exact photo periods!
That's the smart money!

Classic Lindsey!
Idk but it's possible. Lol