mp10 issue

Sean1986

Hey guys, I just recently purchased a used mp10 from the foum. It was a blue box version. I was told or suggested to leave it on reefcrest mode.
after not even 48 hours in use. It has stopped working, it has a faint green glow that is flashing. Is there a way to reboot it or something like that. or anyone know what this faint green flashing is?
would be pretty upset if its already broken in less then 48 of use from me.

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter
Check the wet side. Take it apart and make sure there is nothing interfering with the impeller movement.

mine was noisy a&& hell! does anybody know how to troubleshoot that or have some tips? i am calling ecotech once i have it running again. i just dont care for it now cause i have it laying around

My Tank Build
When u take the dry side off the tank and turn it on can u hear or fell the motor spinning in the dryside?

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter
When u take the dry side off the tank and turn it on can u hear or fell the motor spinning in the dryside?
I don't think you can see the magnet rotating on the MP10 like you can on the MP40. If the pump is noisy, look up the DIY on RC on how to replace the bearings on the dryside. There is a DIY tutorial on how to do it and what parts you need.

My Tank Build
I don't think you can see the magnet rotating on the MP10 like you can on the MP40. If the pump is noisy, look up the DIY on RC on how to replace the bearings on the dryside. There is a DIY tutorial on how to do it and what parts you need.
Who said see.