Let's see your mushrooms!

I'm not sure what this mushroom is called in the trade.
I called it "mohawk" because of the single stripe - could be a fragging scar.

Pre-frag:

Post Frag - now I have 8 :)

Alf

Mine's still the baby that I got it as. :(

On the other hand, I'm loving my new rainbow discosoma.
They grow somewhat slow at first... I feed mine a lot now tho... Prolly every 3 days or so... I have like 5 babies right now on one plug... Gotta chop it up and mount em... Where'd you get yours from?

Love your rainbow discosoma tho! =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

They grow somewhat slow at first... I feed mine a lot now tho... Prolly every 3 days or so... I have like 5 babies right now on one plug... Gotta chop it up and mount em... Where'd you get yours from?

Love your rainbow discosoma tho! =)

Can't wait until mine is large enough to eat! It's smaller than a pencil head. I got mine from Planet Zoa during his Live Sale. Was a very small mooshyroom and I had ups and downs with it. Oddly after having no room I had to leave it very high up with my zoas on a magnetic frag rack with low flow but very high light and was slightly worried about it melting from high light. It ended up being the happiest there and I guess it likes high light.

Yeah, the rainbow shroom is my fav pick up this year. Calling it the XTC Shroom. :D

Alf

Can't wait until mine is large enough to eat! It's smaller than a pencil head. I got mine from Planet Zoa during his Live Sale. Was a very small mooshyroom and I had ups and downs with it. Oddly after having no room I had to leave it very high up with my zoas on a magnetic frag rack with low flow but very high light and was slightly worried about it melting from high light. It ended up being the happiest there and I guess it likes high light.

Yeah, the rainbow shroom is my fav pick up this year. Calling it the XTC Shroom. :D
Yea I think it likes higher light. I got mine from PZ last year. It's been a very hardy coral for me. I've torn it multiple times and it's always recovered and formed new shrooms. This is actually the largest it's gotten cuz I've always seemed to rip em. Definitely one of my fav things in my tank! =)

Hook it up with an XTC shroom baby when you get a frag... Aha