Iemas

Huntington Park, South Central and sometimes River
Thanks. Just confirmed with Cy and we are going to talk about supplement .
Great choice! Idk how Cy can whip these together every month. That's why he's the president...of awesome!
Seriously though lets all bring a frag of a coral we like, talk about why we like it or how to care for it, then have a frag swap after.
OK I'm bringing Chris' purple montipora capricornis.

Maybe next time. Like the idea
I like Cy's presentations just as much as anyone, but I know he would appreciate someone else talking every now and then. Getting everyone to participate would also be cool. Like the time people shared their tanks

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
I like Cy's presentations just as much as anyone, but I know he would appreciate someone else talking every now and then. Getting everyone to participate would also be cool. Like the time people shared their tanks
Yep..we have a couple of speakers in the works and show our tanks once a year

frodaddy

I think everyone should have to make a Shoe Box Diorama of and under water reef from somewhere around the world and bring that in and talk about it !! LOL

Awesome thread! Lol
IDK, how about picking out equipment? How do you decide what equipment to buy and what supplements?
That is two separate meetings! Easy killer...
Seriously... you think this could all be covered in just two meetings!?
Seriously though lets all bring a frag of a coral we like, talk about why we like it or how to care for it, then have a frag swap after.
I love this idea! Wish I was there to participate in IEMAS still but since I'm not I'm gonna steal your idea and use it here!