My new 100g Cadlight Artisan II set up...

shoulda kept the kessil...LOL jk tank looks good with the hydras! awesome fish collection too!

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Don't get me wrong. I like the Kessil and also having my eyes on the new panel soon to be released. The Hydras are also nice and the Director makes it nicer to control the light.

My fish list
Saifin tang
Purple, purple, yellow tangs
Japanese swallow angel
Foxface
A pair of Frosbite
A pair of lyretail anthia
Two big and fat chromis

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Just added another Hydra and changed out the lamptree hangers to the AI ext railing systems. They do look for simple, clean and sleek to the sexiness of the rimless tank:)

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
My bad for not mentioning that Mr. James Bond, aka newtothis helped me out to mount the AI ext railing systems this past Sunday. Thanks bro!

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
I think I need to work with you, that way I can upgrade. Really clean set up makes me want to upgrade that much more.
Yes, I am more than satisfy with the outcome of this project. They are cleaned and sleeked hanging ext railing systems. You won't be regret to upgrade yours as you saw from the pictures.

Coming along real nice Steve!!!!!!! Always like seeing your new toys LOL
Yes, it is coming along well after switching out four different set of lights since Jan of this year. These will be a keeper for sometimes. I will have to shift one of the lights out this weekend to get the spread evenly. Dang me did not know how to measured it correctly, lol.

I already have another toy on special order. Hoping to get it around the Labor Day weekend :)!

Last edited:

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Bud Tony, are you back in the States? Glad to here from you bud. How is everything going! Ready back in Reefing!

What exactly did he help u? Or did he do all the work while you watched and then you said "That looks good bro. Thanks" when the light is hung?
;-)

My bad for not mentioning that Mr. James Bond, aka newtothis helped me out to mount the AI ext railing systems this past Sunday. Thanks bro!

What exactly did he help u? Or did he do all the work while you watched and then you said "That looks good bro. Thanks" when the light is hung?
;-)
Where you stalking us? Thats exactly how it went down, but you for got out the cold 6pck...

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
;-)
Nah, Mr. Bond did all the work and I just stood back enjoyed the new set up, lol.