Hello! Thought I introduce myself by now! lol

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Oh ok. I see. I live by fumis tropical fish. And all the lfs here suck for corals lol
Yeah most tho and some are not healthy and die quick. I'm never loyal to one store since I know I can get better stuff somewhere else. But for fish I would go to bob's most of the time.

Welcome to the forum. You must be local to me. That's cool that you have other tanks. Wish I had one more for monitoring new add ins. I'm talking myself into a small FSM tank, by small I mean like 100 gallons of pure FSM hatred.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Welcome to the forum. You must be local to me. That's cool that you have other tanks. Wish I had one more for monitoring new add ins. I'm talking myself into a small FSM tank, by small I mean like 100 gallons of pure FSM hatred.
I say go for it if you have the funds/time, specially time!

Hello, I been in this hobby for almost a year. Lots of ups and down like we all experience. Have done a lot of reading but I don't think I know a lot but I do have some knowledge. I have attached a few pics of my 3 tanks. I love them! you can see most fish in there and corals too it will take me most afternoon to try to name everything I have lol let me know what you think!
LOLz. n00b!

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Is that Vu's KOOTER????? =D

Hey, you got any suggestions for fish in a 20g? I'm buying a Nuvo 20 and I wanted to get something active in there.
I have a 20.... I have 4 yasha gobies, one clownfish, one female rhomboid, one possum wrasse, one pipe fish, one maldives purple dart goby, one helfrichi. 2 high fin gobies. They are all active....

Latest posts