Hanging Frag Rack

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
your talking about the guy that 'named' the zoas 'Hawaiin Sticky Punch'.

Serious coral farmer here.... And as his little tagline says, 'POT STIRRER'...

Exactly what this forum was founded on... A place where RC rejects could hang and not worry... But, seems they secretly idolized RC and have modeled thier every move after them. But, I dont think RC would read peoples 'private messages' like these guys do...

Seriously,

Delete any private messages you dont want anyone else to read. Not only are the mods and owner capable of reading and editing those messages .... they do, and they act out on whatever information they find...

Dont even think of saying anything that could be considered negative about these guys, even on another forum... if they find out, they will 'punish' you if and when you try to return here...
Bill Bill..once again...please stop spreading rumors...we all know you hate this site. Please stop coming back.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
What a crock a ****, lol

only two guys on this forum I know of that is banned and one of em I am glad for it, he deserved it and no one liked him anyway, lol.

as far as Daniel I didn't know he was banned, and is a good guy, it prolly has to do with the antisocial I mentioned above.
Daniel is not banned from the forum..
He just customized his user title :rofl:

Im not spreading rumors. How else would you 'stumble' across a message between me and another member?

Bored? Got nothing better to do then to read messages that arent addressed to you.

I was fine. Had nothing going on with your guys, till you, mikee had to start crap. It was bad enough you couldnt put an end to it when it was going on, but you have to wait months then go ahead and 'toy' with me...

But as always, I dont start crap, I just respond... If I were you, I would have not bothered me. Certainly not admitted or responded to my private message between me and another member... that could only have led to a response... equal and maybe dispproportional, but a response non the less...

What a crock a ****, lol

only two guys on this forum I know of that is banned and one of em I am glad for it, he deserved it and no one liked him anyway, lol.
Of course you are glad...

With me gone, who here will ball up and let folks know what kind of crook you are...

Only folks here that know how you dont pay your bills are those that wont lend you money or front you money for any purchases, and newbies that dont know how you will borrow money from one person to pay another 'friend' off...

BTW: It's been a while, I was wondering when you were going to fulfill your 'promise'...

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
I have been raised better than you think and know how to respect peoples privacy. All this accusation of me going into your pms is awful when I all I had to do was look at your "public" profile, which you deleted, to identify who you were. Your previous post and accusations that you pull out of your :reddy: really shows your true character.
I'm sorry everyone please get this thread back on topic.

Oh bill, sorry man I guess you have better than 5 members now.

In any case Im sure the "private message" that was "stumbled across" was actually the visitor messages which are public for all to see.... you know the ones where you invited folks back to your site

I assume that was just a mistaken assumption on your part... definately not suggesting an issue with intelligence

See you around next user name

Latest posts