concerns

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey Guys,
This place has taking off as of late and Im loving it. All the fun games you guys play with each other is very entertaining but it might be offense to some. By all means continue your jokes because its making this place more lively, but lets keep the foul language and rudeness to a minimum. And as much as I love those pix you guys post, I might have to draw the line there also because there are some female members on this board. Im sure you guys wouldnt appreciated it if they started posting a bunch of men in their speedos:laugh:
Happy posting all.
Your friend, Mike

Couldn't agree more Mike. I am all for jokes but everyone needs a little bit of self control now and then, especially in a public board. Lot of stuff might be fine between friends and kept that way, not out in the open.

Whered the heck that mod go? Better get on the ball and start handing out warnings, time outs and banations!!! Maybe need get a dog like buster and his ban stick. Time to go nazi now!!! :laugh::laugh:

All kidding aside, yes best to keep it fun but reasonably clean i'm sure everyone agrees, so point well taken.
:rofl:... no kidding