chat room sand box drama...

why not just stop just copying and pasting chat logs..

let the mods just find it on there own.

I vote to remove chat from this site..!

This site has not gone the way mike has probably has thought he wanted to.

why not just stop just copying and pasting chat logs..

let the mods just find it on there own.
Unfortunately, I dont trust them to do that... They hadnt done it before, last year when this was going on originally, they havent done it yet, and most folks here dont do it, and may wonder if some of the claims here are true or if true, how bad is it...

Not many here will 'report it' And it just keeps going on and on and on until Kevin or I slip, then although everyone else got 'warning after warning', we will get BANNED first oppertunity they get.

This site has not gone the way mike has probably has thought he wanted to.
Again, I do wonder what the agenda is. It seems clear at times that because of the inaction when drama occurs, that they may want the drama... It may boost membership or some other stats that maybe of benefit when trying to drum up 'sponsors'

But it is funny, NOT, on how I am banned now, for something that isnt in the NEW RULES, and basically goading the moderators into action, when richard posts a thread stating the moderators have no balls or balls like raisins...

And I have show three examples of people breaking the rules after the rules were posted

Perfect example?

I imagine there will be plenty of hate talk here now that i am gone...It seems that is what most folks want here anyways... enjoy

bill

I don't understand how people constantly biatch & complain about this place, yet seem to come back every day. :rofl:

To be honest chat is the place where grown people act like JACK@$$ES and some are not intentional and some are INTENTIONAL just to irritate a person or persons, The chat need a mod who don't give a RAT@S who the person is/are either (sample) a sponsor, senior member, newbie or the leader of an organization, 1st offense a fair written warning on the chat, 2nd access suspended for a week, 3rd suspended for a month and 4th total BAN

Good thing I'm not a Mod or else you all be suspended BWAhahahahah

will you all just let this thread die
why let it die? it is here to prove a point

I personally think the mods have grown leaps and bounds toward being fair and flexible with everyone over this past year. I would be extremely saddened to see that being reversed just to appease a disruptive minority
Last edited by MadMax : 10-24-2008 at 09:42 AM.
The following is what the original post said....

MadMax -I personally think the mods have grown leaps and bounds toward being fair and flexible with everyone over this past year. I would be extremely saddened to see that being reversed just to appease someone's hidden agenda.

This makes one go hmmmmmmmmmmmm....I can hear the keys on the keyboards clicking now... I bet someone didnt think this could surface after it was edited... :D

i think it has been made clear that the rules will be enforced. i personally will not give warnings, there will/have been timeouts given.
i don't know what point this thread is making in order for it to keep going, but hey, why not right.
mods can not be here at all times, and will not see all things. if you experience broken rules, please note the time, person, and infraction, and pm the mods with the details.
no BS pm's. false accusations, and dual involvement will result in punishment as seen fit by mods. any retaliation is also an offense. if you are baited, walk away or face punishment as well.

i find it a shame that an iron fist is required, but it will not hurt my feelings.
thanks
jon

i think it has been made clear that the rules will be enforced. i personally will not give warnings, there will/have been timeouts given.
i don't know what point this thread is making in order for it to keep going, but hey, why not right.
mods can not be here at all times, and will not see all things. if you experience broken rules, please note the time, person, and infraction, and pm the mods with the details.
no BS pm's. false accusations, and dual involvement will result in punishment as seen fit by mods. any retaliation is also an offense. if you are baited, walk away or face punishment as well.

i find it a shame that an iron fist is required, but it will not hurt my feelings.
thanks
jon
Jon is like the nicest guy ever...if you push him to the point of bannage chances are you REALLY had it coming people!

The sad part is this place have been pretty mellow and kick back place but lately some people are abusing it and then everyone is affected by this delinquent person/s its just so sad to see this thing happening, And why do it need to reach to that point when every one is mad, I say just do it doesn't matter who the person, its just my Humble Opinion.

Last edited:
why let it die? it is here to prove a point

The following is what the original post said....

MadMax -I personally think the mods have grown leaps and bounds toward being fair and flexible with everyone over this past year. I would be extremely saddened to see that being reversed just to appease someone's hidden agenda.

This makes one go hmmmmmmmmmmmm....I can hear the keys on the keyboards clicking now... I bet someone didnt think this could surface after it was edited... :D

Daniel,
is there a point to this response or are you just showing off that you know how to recover edited posts? :hmmmm:

Kevin, I don't really see why you edited the post to begin with. You should have just saved the edited version and posted it later on as usual. lol

But I think it's kinda ironic based on the part of the sig that reads "Rats and Snitches". :laugh:

SteveU

Daniel,
is there a point to this response or are you just showing off that you know how to recover edited posts? :hmmmm:
Point is you still arent the angel you are trying so hard to portray...sorta like your friend...oh wait he is not here because his demonic side got the best of him...as well as yours soon will.

WOW. A thread on "chat box drama"? Are you serious???? ahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMFAO!!!!!! Kick back all you crazy reefers!!!

What ever happened to keeping it "reef safe"??:dontknow: lol!

No offense to anyone but it just seems all too lame and unnecessary.