Scuba Diving in San Lucas, Cabo! Anyone been there?

Hey guys I'm diving at Cabo at the end of August and was wondering if anyone had any past experience they would like to share or any suggestions on which scuba business to go with. Let me know! :fisheye: Also, if anyone has any pictures that would be grrrrreat!

pgr11

Supporter
You gonna have a blast. We've been to cabo 6-7 times and love it. I've never went scuba diving but go snorkeling every time. IMO the 2 best boat are the LA princessa or the el gato. Both have great crews and make for a great day. Hit up the guys in the harbor for the deals

Awesome! I am pretty excited since I'm only use to Catalina and La Jolla dives. Are the boats fairly big or on the smaller side?

pgr11

Supporter
They are nice size catamaran. Oh and the best part is its open bar after the snorkel. They provide a little food also

I went scuba diving last winter in Cabo. i was around what I believe was called Pelican Rock? Saw some slugs and a lot of butterflyfish but the current is somewhat quick there so the clarity is mediocre. Not good for pictures if that's what you're trying to do. Good luck!

Latest posts