SPS dying need temporary home please

Recently I doubled my water volume by adding a frag tank, larger refugium and sump. One of my LE acro's just dyed so I need to move some other acroporas asap. I only need someone to house 6 acroporas for me, they are all aquacultered and under a few inches. These are just my favorite acro's, the rest im willing to risk.

My tank is currently restarting the cycling process so I have a ton of brown algae, not sure if I should risk it and leave the risk of the acroporas in the frag tank or move them? What are your guys opinions? Risk death and leave them or move to another tank?

Here is a picture of my frag tank...

Wish I could help you out doggy, but with me going on an extended trip I doubt that my tank would fair well with your sps. You should talk to steve ohh or maybe richard see if they can temporarily hold for you.

jay

Thanks Jay. I think I located the problem though. My heater was malfunctioning. Im not sure what my temp was during the day but my temp was at 74-75 degree's last night! I had to make a run to walmart at 2am to buy a heater, which is a piece of sh1t that I just returned today. I bought a 400w heater at petsmart today, made my Hydor, looks like somewhat quality I just hope its realiable.